Steps To Improve Your Scores
Here are the essential steps that you must take to help to improve your credit.
1. Allow AFS Credit Restoration to attempt to remove your negative items from your credit reports.
2. Add positive reporting items to your credit profile, such as:
Open secured and or regular credit cards- should be a minimum of 2-3.
Add yourself as an authorized user to a family member's clean payment history and lowest balance credit card.
Experian.com has a credit boost program where you can assist your credit by adding the regular bills you pay on time to your Experian credit profile.
3. Keep all payments on time.
4. Lower all credit card balances below 10% of the available credit limits but keep the balance above zero monthly.
5. Do not allow excessive inquires to your credit by applying for debt unless applying for the necessary credit cards.
6. Keep any active accounts open. Please do not close the accounts.
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions and I look forward to assisting you with your credit needs.